You can customize more settings in the next step.
“If it is Java, we can run it.”
Whatever you are doing we can help you get your webapp up and running:
Java web hosting
Watch out for other hosts with rusty old Java setups
Just ask us when you order and we will setup and configure the latest version of pretty much any server-side Java apps you may need.
|JDK||Yes JDK6||None or JDK1.4 - 1.6|
|Tomcat||Yes v6 or v7||Maybe|
|Apache Connectors (mod_proxy_ajp)||Yes||Maybe|
|Java developers on staff||Yes||Maybe|
|Providing Java Support||Since 2003||?|
|Customers Using Java||100+||Unknown|
Some unique RimuHosting Java and Tomcat webhosting features:
- Add in the Java libraries and technologies you need like Struts, Spring, Wicket, Grails, Hibernate, Lucene/Solr or you name it.
- Sysadmins (and even a few Java developers) on tap 24x7 with the sole purpose of helping make your life easier.
- Full control over your Apache server. e.g. you can add virtual servers, use PHP, use it as a front end to Tomcat/Glassfish/JBoss and more.
- Full control over your Tomcat/JBoss/Glassfish server. e.g. so you can setup load balancing or add in multiple webapps or hosts. Plus you get access to the raw log files.
- Run as many MySQL (or Postgresql or even NoSQL) databases as you need.
- You have your own dedicated IP address (or as many as you need given the appropriate justification).
- Use subversion or git as a client to get your webapp, or as a server to store your code while you team develop your webapp. Run your own issue tracker on your server with us (e.g. Jira).
- Setup and run cron jobs for those recurring tasks as you need them.
- Host your own email or use our 25mail.st managed email service.
- Control your Java heap size settings.